23 fittest celebs who inspire us to get into shape

[post_page_title]Nicole Kidman[/post_page_title]
Oscar-winner Nicole Kidman is certainly a big talent when it comes to acting, and thanks to her strict mental mindset, she’s hugely successful when it comes to keeping fit too. Nicole mostly keeps fit by running, but she’s also a lover of yoga and spin classes too.

Nicole Kidman

When asked about how she stays so physically fit, Nicole once said, “For me, it’s all about keeping healthy 80% of the time. The other 20% is about staying happy.”

Recommended For You

Ranking the top 20 Lakers of all time

[post_page_title]12. Byron Scott[/post_page_title] Here’s another guy that was a key component to the Lakers success in the showtime era. Averaging

Should college athletes be paid?

College athletes are worth millions to their schools, and their future franchises. They entertain thousands of fans weekly, but are