Haunting last pictures taken moments before unwelcome events happened

[post_page_title]Nightclub fire[/post_page_title]
In 2003, a horrible fire was started in Rhode Island, at The Station nightclub, while the band Great White was performing. The band’s pyrotechnics caused the fire, and it spread incredibly quickly due to the highly flammable material in the walls and the ceiling – sound insulation.

Nightclub fire

This picture was taken just as the band’s guitarist turned around and noticed the fire had started, right before the whole club went up in flames. The fire sadly took the lives of about a 100 people who were in the club that evening.

Recommended For You

Should college athletes be paid?

College athletes are worth millions to their schools, and their future franchises. They entertain thousands of fans weekly, but are