Moments people realized their choice of roommates was a big mistake

[post_page_title]Just a bit of mold[/post_page_title]
People accidentally let food go off all the time; it can’t be helped sometimes. However, by the looks of things, this has just been left on the side of the kitchen work surface. We hope whoever found this made the culprit clean it up because we wouldn’t want to clean someone else’s mold.

Just a bit of mold

There is only one word to describe this scene – GROSS! We suspect they realized their mistake pretty quickly, probably when the smell reached their room.

Recommended For You

Should college athletes be paid?

College athletes are worth millions to their schools, and their future franchises. They entertain thousands of fans weekly, but are